Developer Support Executive
You'll be at the forefront of delighting our customers
At Acquired.com, our operations team are focused on servicing our customers & partners by providing technical and non-technical payment support to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers. As a Developer Support Executive within the operations team, you will play a critical role by helping customers integrate the Acquired.com product suite achieving optimal integration efficiencies, provide technical support to our customers development teams, and collaborate with other areas of the business including the Product function.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will also be required to gain a deep understanding of the payments eco-system as well as our core product offerings so that you can best support our customers and help drive adoption of our product suite.
- Leading technical requirements calls ensuring our customers, key strategic partners and their development teams implement best practices to deliver an optimal integration into Acquired.com
- Project manage integrations through to go-live.
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert for our payment and banking products.
- Providing great customer and developer support always striving to deliver world class customer experiences.
- Strong customer advocate ensuring customer and developer feedback is collected, tracked and analysed with the relevant stakeholders with the objective of improving customer experiences.
We’ll need you to have
- Experience working in and supporting a SaaS product or service.
- Knowledge and experience of real-world applications of fundamental web and app technologies and frameworks including HTTP, HTML, CSS, JSON etc..
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Passion for solving complex customer problems and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.